Secure Your Future
Retirement Plans with Real Planning!
Retirement plans can offer you, the employer, an array of planning options to meet your objectives. Yet we find many retirement plans fail to meet the owners’ goals because key questions weren’t addressed prior to implementation. If the right questions aren’t asked, you can be sure proper “planning” is missing in action!
CVA provides specialized expertise to the ($1-$20 million) retirement plan market. Whether you are a sole practitioner or have 100 employees, our team of expert TPAs and actuaries can help you design a compliant, cost-effective plan that will work best for your goals. A few areas where we’ve helped owners’ discover opportunities that delivered significant value:
- Eliminate excess hidden fees that burden many small retirement Plans
- Minimize your fiduciary liability and assure your Plan is compliant
- Streamline and simplify Plan administration
- Educate employees on real life saving and investment concepts vital to retirement readiness
- Structure a plan that can facilitate an employee(s) succession plan
- Maximize owners personal tax & saving; minimize employee contribution cost
The first question we ask owners:
Is your plan a personal tax & saving benefit or an employee benefit?
Then we ask a few more questions so we can focus on the issues that are most important to you. All Plans have Administration, Design, Investment, and Fiduciary considerations. Once we understand your preferences, we can customize the Plan design to meet your needs.
Haven’t had your Plan reviewed? The return on your small time investment could be very substantial. We will perform a competitive review and benchmark your Plan’s services and fees so you can see how you rank vs. the industry and vs. what we can offer you. There’s nothing to lose
NOTE: the links to the plan design examples below show the proven saving power and cost efficiency of intelligent plan design. Once we understand your goals and your census data we will customize these design concepts and show you the results you can expect to achieve.